We’re revolutionizing the way we reach out and serve widows! This is an exciting season of growth and change and we can’t way to see how the Lord uses it. Please consider becoming a consistent monthly partner to pray for and fund the growing vision God is enacting.
With your help, we are:
- Partnering with area churches and volunteers to form teams of ongoing service and care for widows
- Offering widows more resources such as grief counseling, support groups, and opportunities to connect with others
- Continuing to raise awareness through special events such as our Fall Rake Day, Valentines Rose Delivery, and our annual National Widows Day Banquet
- Maintaining and developing our online resources and support community
- Developing materials to provide other cities with resources to start similar ministries
Please consider partnering with us to make this work possible in our area as we encourage and equip others to do the same.
Give a tax-deductible gift
Widow Wednesday is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and all gifts are tax-deductible. If you’re excited about blessing widows, and would like to help sustain this mission with a one time or recurring gift, please follow the link below. Or mail a check to P.O. Box 7012 Lee’s Summit, MO 64064